Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Holiday Planner



Hello and Welcome!

I'm back from a month long blog break to share my latest design team project for The Cutting Cafe. Every year I strive to be organized during the holidays and the Holiday Planner Printable Set Regina designed is helping me do that this year. I love to use traveler's notebooks for my planners so I went with the same style for this one. The label on the cover is from the set and I added Tim Holtz's chit chat stickers to record the year. 

Inside front cover, again the label is from the set and I created a pocket to hold receipts so I don't lose them. Stickers from Basic Grey's Jovial line (been in my stash too long) adds pops of color. The large paper clip is a great to hold the book closed as well as the pages when needed. ;)

There are several categories in this file but for my use I printed the Gifts Checklist, Misc. Christmas Notes and Christmas Cards to Send pages only. I added stickers to some of the pages just for fun.


This is the beginning of the second booklet in my planner notebook. The label is from the set and the stickers are also from BG's Jovial collection

More clear stickers to create side borders.
Simply print off as many of these as you'll need and it's awesome that they can be used again and again. Works for me!

Inside back cover with another pocket for storing receipts etc..

This is the planner opened up and I used a 12x12 sheet from the collection to create my cover and cropped the corners in keeping with the traveler's notebook style. Elastic cording, sold at craft/hobby stores, will keep your booklets together. Once you trim down the printed planner pages determine the size of your cover and allow for excess growth of your notebook. You do not want to make it the size of the trimmed sheets or it will not cover your booklets properly. I slid the elastic cords around the booklet centers and the outer cover then tied 3 knots to hold them in place and trimmed excess cording. Decorate as you wish or keep it simple. 

The Cutting Cafe

Hope this will help keep you organized this busy holiday season. These planners make great gifts and they are a breeze to put together! Be sure to check out all of the amazing Christmas inspired projects by the design team tomorrow on TCC's blog. If you leave a comment you'll be automatically entered in a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice from The Cutting Cafe. Regina will announce the winner on the 21st when the next DT inspiration will post.

Until then enjoy your holidays and try not to stress about the small stuff. 

Crafty Hugs,
Lisa xx

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie...this is so cute..i so need to make one..i love the colors you used to....hugs

Katydid Cards said...

Very cool Christmas planner, Lisa. If I had one of these, I bet I'd be very organized...well, maybe! Kim from Katydid Cards

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

So cute that Christmas planner, Lisa. Love the details you added.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...