Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy Mail from Christina Betts

Halloween Card designed by Christina Betts


Hello and Welcome!
I have some happy mail to share today that came from my new pal, Christina Betts, in Canada. I reached out to her after I watched several of her You Tube videos and Instagram posts to see if she'd like to swap. She's a real talent and I'm tickled to have one of her pocket letters and a beautiful card. Thanks for the amazing swap Christina! 


Her pocket letter is a Fall / Halloween themed pocket letter and I love it! 

Christina's pocket letter :)

Love the currently card and we want the same thing Christina. I think every mom does!

I pulled the shaker pocket out so you could see it better.

Love the spooky bats on this fab house. 

I'm a sucker for fall leaves. 

Christina used an image from Andrea Gomoll for the swap tag. 
It's colored beautifully and I love it!

The back of her pocket letter is full of goodies.

Love the washi tape and so excited to have a Starbucks card which I'll be sure to put to use soon.
Thank you Christina!

Christina colored another image by Andrea Gomoll and scanned it then printed out extra copies. She used one, which you'll see below, to decorate the envelope with my letter.

I love customized ribbon!

Here's the image again and love the vintage typewriter. 

Her pocket letter was in the envelope (in back) and she included two adorable bookmarks, some fab trim, a flair and a packet of buttons and charms.

She gifted me 6 x 6 paper collection by Kaisercraft, some gorgeous trim and this stamp set which will work perfectly with a cookbook project I'm currently working on. Yay!

More goodies, can you believe it?!?  I love the stickers, vintage cooking magazine and the Wild Cards she included. You may notice the tissue underneath which was used for packaging, it is so pretty and can't wait to use it on future mixed media projects. I love all my crafty goodies and thank you again Christina for everything.  

Be sure to check out Christina's You Tube channel  

also on Instagram


Have a great weekend everyone, wherever you are. 

Crafty Hugs,
Lisa xxx 

2 comments:

undertheshuswapsun said...

Lisa!! What a wonderful post! I love how you explain everything. Enjoy your goodies and happy crafting. Happy Halloween!
Love and hugs,
Christina

Furrbster said...

Wow what a lot of gorgeous goodies - hope you have plenty of time to play now :)

Hugz Tinz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...