Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Ladies Diary Pocket Letter



I have a pocket letter to share today that features Graphic 45's A Ladies Diary collection. I love the papers in this collection and it was created for my new pal, Maggie, in Washington. As a member of Pocket Letter Pals I have made some great friends here in the US and around the world. If you're looking for a pen pal or pocket letter pal I encourage you to click the link and check out the various groups you can join. It's a lot of fun!


M is for Maggie and I fussy cut two stamps from an ephemera sheet, added some Recollections pearl bling and finished with a row of washi tape at the bottom. 


A larger stamp from the collection was fussy cut and popped up on foam tape. I love this doily and the color was perfect so I added it as well and fussy cut two women and adhered to the front of it. Blue liquid pearls add a finishing touch to this pocket. 


The ribbon covered up this lady but she's one of my favorites. She has style and I just love her big brimmed hat. Fussy cut flowers and a floral border strip plus bling finish this pocket.


The middle pocket is a wonderful piece of ephemera from the collection. Love the dresses they wore, hats and shoes too. Such an elegant era! I added a border strip across the bottom. 


This lady is a favorite of mine and she covers two pockets. I added bling by Prima and a row of bronze liquid pearls around the edge. That's all she needed because she has enough sass for all of us lol. The corners were cropped with the stub corner chomper by We R Memory Keepers.


I used the same corner chomper on the middle pockets. The bottom pockets have fussy cut elements from the collection including border strips. I love the lace border and I added a border piece to the spine and gold washi tape with "noted" printed on it. 


That's all for today, thanks for the visit!
Lisa xx



1 comment:

Creativehobbit81 said...

Oh wow, really ladylike =)
So much details, so much to explore, just wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...