Monday, March 7, 2016

Steampunk Debutante Pocket Letter



Hello and Welcome!

I have a steampunk inspired pocket letter to share today that I made for my new pal at Pocket Letter Pals. I'm so happy she loves it and that my choice of papers - G45's Steampunk Debutante - is a favorite of hers. The paper is so pretty it did not need much in the way of embellishment so I kept things on the simple side.


On her greeting pocket I stamped Hello Friend, fussy cut a teal rose, stamp and band of pretty butterflies and a pretty lace trim was the final touch. 

This lady is Pretty (stamp) and she needed no further embellishment. 

For my final "single" pocket I stamped a butterfly in Archival Sepia, fussy cut a stamp and rose with leaves and glued in place then added a band of beautiful gold trim.


Because the Steampunk Debutante paper collection by Graphic 45 has some really beautiful scenes I wanted to display two of them on my steampunk inspired pocket letter. The first one features this gorgeous lady.

She needed no embellishment so the only thing I added was a band of Bisque Liquid Pearls.

Another fabulous dp in this collection that nails the Steampunk-Victorian theme we were going for. I added a band of pretty gold trim to the bottom pocket. For the spine I covered with with gold washi tape, added 3 velvet brown brads for her to use on future crafty projects and tied a tag (from the collection) in the center. Her goodies were tucked in the back pockets. We're planning another swap for May and guess what? Same theme. :)


Thanks for looking today! I'll be back tomorrow with my second steampunk inspired pocket letter for a group swap I participated in at Pocket Letter Pals. 

See you tomorrow,
Lisa xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...