Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Black and White Mini Pocket Letter



Happy Hump Day!

Today's share is a mini pocket letter with a Black and White theme. In the group swap I participated in we were tasked to use these two colors with either a pop of silver or gold. As you can see I chose silver and we were also free to use bling so it made an appearance as well. 

The above photo is the front of my pocket letter and below is the back. When working with the smaller pl's I like to decorate both sides. :)   


I used black polka dot embossed cardstock by Bazzill for the outer pockets and a small diamond dp by The Paper Studio on the middle pockets. Details were kept to a minimum to keep with the elegant theme I was going for. The dress form images and sentiment are from a stamp set I won a few years back for a challenge. Sorry to say this is the first time they've seen ink but it won't be the last. 

Black and white is one of my favorite color combo's and I love to mix it with a pop of color. I like the way it turned out but even better so did my new pal, Deb. My finishing touches were to add silver metallic washi tape to the spine and a pretty ruffled black lace trim with bling to the front and a black/silver metallic ribbon to the back. 

Tomorrow I'll be back with my incoming Valentine pocket letters. Yes I know V-Day is over but I was dealing with a bout of pancreatitis in January and February and some things just did not make it to my blog. I always like to share the pocket letters that my pals make me with all of you so tomorrow I'll be catching up on Valentine's and then on Friday I'll be sharing the remaining incoming pl's from January and February. That way I can get back on track. :) 

Take care,
Lisa 


1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This looks very elegant and stylish in black and silver. A gorgeous pocket letter with lots of sparkle and bling - love it.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...