Monday, January 5, 2015

Got Pictures?

CD Holder-Front


Hi there! I've got a fun project to share with you today that features the CD Holder template cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. Regina gave the team the freedom to work with any cutting file/template and I chose this template because I am a woman on a mission. I fully intend to get my home organized this year and one area I struggle with is photos. We travel a lot and our daughter is a sophomore in college so there's always an opportunity to snap a photo or two. ;) 


CD Holder-Back


I used my electronic cutting machine to cut several of these in no time. If you do not own a cutting machine you can use the PDF file (included) and easily hand cut the template. Regina offers several printable labels which you can see below. 

 CD CIRCLES
CD CIRCLES 1
CD CIRCLES 2




The Cutting Cafe




Have a wonderful week, wherever you are!

Lisa xx

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A fab idea, thanks for sharing Lisa.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Regina Easter said...

what a fab ideal...i could see these done in all kinds of pretty colors in a drawer or on a shelf..love it

Tina Goodwin said...

I love this file too! So easy to do. The color you chose is great! I'd need to get organizing my pictures also...I have tons!

Curly said...

Fabulous Idea, love the colour too,
Thank you so much for stopping and for taking the time to leave a comment, its deeply appreciated,

Crafty Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget AKA Curly bear crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...