Saturday, March 8, 2014

My favorite season...

 
 
***Autumn or Spring***
 
 
Every spring and autumn we run this challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox and it's time again. It's a popular one and even though we are going into spring here in the US {hopefully} I have to honestly say that autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors and warmth of autumn and I have used them on my art journal page featuring our current sponsors image-Autumn Collage Digital Stamp by Sweet and Sassy Stamps.
 
 
A note from Linda-challenge post may be late due to a terrible storm that left her area without power but it will be up as soon as she can post it. Either way you can start your paper project and link up when it goes live.
 
 

I used Twinkling H2O's on the free butterfly digi and bits of
washi tape that were distressed with Faber-Castell markers.
 
 
 
I love this postcard image and I'm so grateful to Sweet and Sassy Stamps for sharing it with the DT to use. Check out the other digi's my teamies used on their amazing makes. :)
 
 
 
SPONSOR
 
 
Prize is 4 free digi's of winners choice.
 
 
 
 
That's all for me today, thanks for the visit and have fun with the challenge.
 
Hugs,
Lisa

9 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Lisa! Love that gorgeous butterfly!

Sue Lelli said...

Really PRETTY, Lisa! LOVE the twinkling H2O and your FAB fall colors! LOVE the postcard look, too!

Sarah said...

A gorgeous journal page Lisa, so detailed and the colours are gorgeous, I'm certainly with you on that. However, spring is looking pretty lovely too in England at the moment so I'd struggle to choose!! xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Hi Lisa...this is amazing! I am trying to get in touch with you but don't have your email. Could you please email me at bsirvine@sympatico.ca? Thanks.

Pia S said...

I love autumn too, when the trees look like they're made of gold and copper and the sun shines. Too bad there aren't more of those days, autumn can also be grey and dull. You've captured the colors of a beautiful autumn day beautifully with this design!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful art journal page, I love Autumn too. Love the background! ~Lorraine

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Lisa and it smacks of autumn.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Words and Pictures said...

This is just lovely - full of the warm golden glow of autumn - a favourite of mine too (though I'm understandably obsessed with spring at the moment!)... beautiful work, Lisa.
Alison xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! The richness of the color and mix of elements are beautiful together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...