Sunday, October 6, 2013

Make It Monday #161



 
We have the talented Kenny K as our sponsor this week at Make It Monday and my card features Super Genius. Anyone a fan of The Big Bang Theory television show? We are huge fans and this guy reminds me of those brilliant nerds on the show. This card is for my DH (who's pretty smart himself) because he's had a rough couple of months both personally and professionally. Sometimes you just need to hear from those you love that you matter. ;)





Here are my PICK's OF THE WEEK...

#111 Joey



I love the Art Nouveau style so naturally this entry caught my eye. Her card and tag are so pretty and I love the color combo she used as well. Click her link to learn where you can find these images if this style appeals to you.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us Joey at MIM!


#141 mapowska


How cute is this!!!
I love paper creations like this one because you can tell the creator had fun while making it.
Please click her link to see more incredible photos.
Thanks for sharing your talent Mapowska with us at MIM! 



SPONSOR
Kenny K



Prize is winner's choice of 5 digi's!

A big thank you to Kenny K for supplying the DT with images to create with!!

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning


For more inspiration please visit my teamie's creations HERE or click their links on my right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Lisa
Awesome creation . Love the note book embelly and the sentiment along with superbly coloured image .
Fabulous PsOTW and both worth a visit ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Chrissy said...

He is terrific Lisa..love the background and great colouring on your genius..Wonderful P'sOTW..Joey's is very pretty and love the treasure chest and palm tree..

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, Fabulous card and great POTW's, Kerry xx

Antonella said...

Awe, what a great card! Love the saying "you matter 2 us"...

I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
Fall Birthday Card
Falling Leaf Card
I would love it if you'd stop by.
Hugs, antonella :-)

Denise Goeldner said...

Awesome card love the bright colours hugs xx

lalkygirl said...

I Love this geeky card Lisa..fab colouring and your notebook embellie is wonderful
What fab potw's too how cute is that little chest !!
tracey x

Pia S said...

I'm sure this card will cheer up your hubby. At least your card had that effect on me with the fun geeky image and bright colors!

Lisa Minckler said...

Hello there L1 :)
I miss you!! Thank you for the wonderful texts you send and I hope that all goes well for your DH and yourself and soon enough we can all settle down to normalcy in the next year!
Your brainiac creation is AWESOME!! The coloring is just wonderful.
hugs to you,
L2

Jackie Scott said...

Love your card and I am sure your husband will too. Great coloring Thanks for your comments, having some awesome weather here - hope you are too.

Margaret said...

Aww... this is so sweet! I love the brainy guy and all of the numbers added to the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...