Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox #51


Autumn or Spring
 
For our next challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox we'd like to see a spring or autumn theme on your cards/projects. Fall is my favorite season and I'm looking forward to cooler temps and the beautiful colors it will bring. My image, Pumpkin Corner, is by our current sponsor Delicious DoodlesA big thank you to Teri for providing the design team with images to create with. The sentiment is from Verve's Bountiful Harvest stamp set and I kept with the CAS style for this card. You can probably see that my ink smeared when I was going over the image panel. grrrr... I'm out of the paper I normally use for colored digi images. Hopefully my order will arrive soon. :)     
 
There's a great line up of inspiration by my teamies on the challenge blog so be sure to check out their creations HERE. Also, congratulations to the winner of our Whimsical challenge and the Top 3!
 
 
Sponsor
 
 
Grab a Banner
 
Prize is 4 digi's of winner's choice!
 
 
 
I'm glad you stopped by today and I hope you'll join us for our Autumn or Spring challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. Have fun crafting! 
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx





 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a petty card Lisa! Love the beautiful pumpkin and scalloped frame!

Sue Lelli said...

FAB fall card! i never seem to make any. My FAVs are spring and summer! LOVE that image and the colors, Lisa!

Lisa Minckler said...

You and me both chica!!! I can't wait for fall and the cooler temps and having the windows open and your groovy inspirational projects that that season always brings about!!
Your card is gorgeous my friend and honestly, I can't see the smear at all. LOL!
Big hugs,
L2

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely warm card Lisa! I am quite looking forward to making some Autumnal cards soon myself. Hope you are well! xxx

Pia S said...

The image and the patterns and colors of your papers are so perfect for an autumn themed card. Classy and beautiful design!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous contrasting colours... and yes, we're headed for that autumnal crafting palette round our way weather-wise too.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...