Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #104

 
 
Hi all! I have been a bit scarce this month and I apologize for not commenting and stopping by in a timely manner. Things have been hectic to say the least in our world. Enough of my trials though, we have a brand new challenge at TTT and for the next two weeks we want to see Office Supplies on your entries. Anything you would use in an office (i.e. paper clips, staples, pens, pencils, paper, etc.) will do. 
 
 
 
 
My card features the Freshman Digi Image by our current sponsor Kenny K. I love how detailed his images are and this card is for my daughter who will be a freshman in college this fall. I included a paper clip, hinge on my die cut clipboard and staples. I used stickers which is something I normally do not do but they work on this card. The typewriter is a nod to my daughter's love of antique typewriters and the fact that she wants to become a journalist and author after she graduates in 2017. 
 
A big thank you to Kenny K for supplying the DT with images to create with! Be sure to check out what the design team created to inspire you by clicking HERE or you can click their links on my right sidebar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and
 
 
Crimson Cloud
Crimson cloud
Prize offered to one lucky winner is: 3 packs of die cuts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you'll play along with this fun challenge! Thanks for dropping by today and with any luck I'll be by to visit soon. Until then please know how much your support means to me. :)
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx

12 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful, the detail is so interesting too. Elaine

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous, sassy image, beautifully coloured, and I love your layered elements - brilliant card.

And not to worry about any absences - life does that sometimes!
Alison x

Tracy said...

Hang in there kiddo! :-) This summer has been especially busy for me. Don't know what's up with that but it's making computer time virtually impossible. Your card is wonderful. Lots of colors and patterns. Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun Lisa! Love the vintage typewriter!

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Lisa! I love that fun image and all of your office embellishments!
Hugs, Tammy

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Pooh, looking good! Love your card Lisa, great,images and hold colours. That gal has 'attitude' lol :). Love it! xxx

Janny Jager said...

Very nice and funny card Lisa.
Great images.
Greetings Janny

Peanut said...

Now there's a saucy little lady! Great design and flawless colouring! Well done, Lisa! I love it.
hugs

Karen said...

Lisa, I have been anxious to visit you all week to say hi and see what you're up to. This card is such a fantastic take on the theme and I love the nod to your daughter's dreams. :o) Beautiful design and the stamp looks incredible. You are so talented. :o) I am sorry to hear you're in the midst of some trials... please tell me if there's ever anything I can do to help or just ease the burden. Thank you for your kind words and making my blog extra sparkly. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Pia S said...

What a fun design - I like the look you've created with all those different office supply elements and the great image!

Sue Lelli said...

So sassy in her short skirt! LOVE the typewriter and that FAB SENTIMENT, Lisa!

Margaret said...

Office supplies never looked so good before!! I love your sassy girl image and the wonderful card!!

Hope all is well and things become a little less hectic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...