Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let Me Call You Sweetheart....

I'm in love with you
Let me hear you whisper
That you love me too
Keep the love light glowing
In your eyes so blue
Let me call you Sweetheart
I'm in love with you


 
 

I'm sorry if I have this song stuck in your head now lol.  
It's one of those timeless classics that we all know, well at least I know the first two lines. My DH calls me one verse Lisa because I can rarely sing the second verse to any song. So, did I know this one? Nah, I Google'd the lyrics. ;-)
 
Our challenge theme at Top Tip Tuesday is romance or include a heart which brings me to my card. It features a sponsored image from Stamp Fairy called Patches Love 1. He's so cute and as you can see I opted to include hearts on my card. I border punched hearts, embossed hearts, die cut  hearts, stamped a heart, and added a bling heart. The die cut heart on the front was a happy from my blog buddy Jeanne and my very first Cheery Lynn die. It's one of two dies in the Two of Hearts set and I love it, thanks Jeanne! Recollections roses and four red bling embellishments complete my card.   
 
Here's the inside of my card ...

The Valentine heart and sentiment is from the Love is Sweet
set by Taylored Expressions.
 
 
 
 
 
A big welcome to our February Guest Designers,

Petra and Louise
 
So happy to have you!
 
 
 
 
A big thank you for providing the DT with images
 
 and for sharing their creative talent with us at TTT!

 
 
Top Tipper Prize - Stamp and Create
 
And an awesome prize of
 


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Ribbon Carousel February Challenge
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #49-Anything Goes
 
 
So glad you stopped by, please pay my teamies a visit to see their incredible creations as well as the inspiration from our February Guest Designers, Petra and Louise, and our Stamp Fairy Guest Designers. One more thing, DT member Heike is back from a medical hiatus and we are so happy her health has recovered and she is rejoining the team. Please drop by her blog and give her a big welcome back from the TTT family.  
 
Happy Crafting Everyone!!!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx



16 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! Lisa, I just love google, he helps me nearly every day..lol..and I love your card with cute Patches..fabulous colouring and glittery heart..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Peanut said...

Love the punched border! I think I MUST have it....and the Cheery Lynn die. Great job on the side too. Thanks for making me smile with your sweet comment.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Lisa Minckler said...

One liner Lisa..LOL. Well, I'm sure you know more than one line, it's just that the singer messes up the words on the radio!
Beautiful cuddly bear and the chocolates are ALWAYS a wonderful sight. :)
Happy Tuesday...only 3 more to Friday!
L2

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Lisa! Love the sweet image and the shimmery heart! The heart corners add such a nice touch!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, how adorable!! The red and pink is so cool...
Alison x

Elaine Stark said...

So many lovely styles of hearts, making a fab card with an adorable image and sparkle. Elaine

Mian said...

Hi Lisa, just popping by to say thank you for your kind words. I miss you too...

This card you have made is absolutely adorable and I love the design!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs Mian

Tracy said...

This is just Valentine wonderfulness Lisa! You've got the bear (and he doesn't seem to be armed like Lisa M's LOL)and the colors and LOTS of sweet hearts. Precious! Hugs!

Wendy H said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you for popping over to my blog from MIM. Thank you for your kind comments and for becoming a follower - they are growing, slowly but surely!!You too have a fab blog and I too have followed.
Wendy xx

Sue Lelli said...

You're killing me with that song! LOVE the double heart border and that CUTE bear!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness is this little fella Ever CUTE!! Such a Darling Bear with his Sparkly heart! And I can hear that sweet song playing in my mind too! Just Perfectly Adorable inside and out! Love this Lisa! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Janny Jager said...

Adorable card Lisa.
Love the colors and every detail.
Greetings Janny

Lori said...

Your Valentine card is adorable! And now I have that song stuck in my mind!

Anonymous said...

Super cute and gorgeous card LOVE your colouring and also love that heart die you have used too!
have a great weekend hugs me x

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love how you decorated the inside too. I love the variety of heart dies you used.

Margaret said...

This is adorable! Love the candy heart embossing, the roses, and (I'm using my artistic imagination)that glittery heart shaped box of chocolates the sweet bear is holding!!

As far as One Verse Lisa...the joke in my family is that if all of the brain cells that held music lyrics in my head were used for academic things, I would be a genius!! I may not remember what I need to do later today, but I can sing a song from 10 years ago like it was yesterday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...