Saturday, November 17, 2012

Challenge #31-Anything Goes


 
Hello and welcome back to the new challenge, Anything Goes, at The Squirrel and The Fox. Congratulations to the Winner and Top 3 of Challenge #30!  We're sponsored for the next two weeks by Bugaboo Stamps and for my project I used this cute Snowman Tag to top my altered Altoids tin. I'm using it as a gift card holder and should note that I added the red & green border with a fine point Sharpie pen. I colored the image with Copic markers and finished by adding Stickles to the berries & bling to the snowflakes. Easy peasy, now it's your turn to show us your creations!



 
 

Sponsor
 
Prize is 7 free digis

A big thank you to Bugaboo Stamps for providing the team with images to work with. Be sure to check out what my teamies made to inspire you by visiting The Squirrel & The Fox blog or click their links on my right sidebar. For those celebrating the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday I hope you have a wonderful time with family & friends and wish all of you safe travel!

Thanks for stopping by & a big welcome to my new followers, happy to have you!
Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx

7 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This tin is just too CUTE, Lisa! LOVE how you decorated it and that snowman is ADORABLE!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Love your little tin, Lisa! It looks so cute! Have a lovely Sunday :) xx

Janny Jager said...

Cute litlle Christmas box Lisa.
very nice stamp.
Greetngs Janny

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG..it's ADORABLE!!!! You did a fantastic job with your Altoids can L1!! Love that the image looks like he's popping up from the bottom and Holy wow that you used a Sharpie to do the edging, that looks incredible. A TERRIFIC idea for a gift card holder. :)
You are such a talented lady!
Hugs to you my friend,
L2

Words and Pictures said...

How cute is that?! I've got a couple of sardine tins waiting for me when I get home... but I'm worried the smell of fish will never go!! Love your altered Altoid tin, Lisa - happy Sunday!
Alison x

Margaret said...

Your snowman is just so cheerful peeking out of the frame! Love how you altered this into such a useful item and it's so darn cute too!

My new sister just let me know our good news! So glad to be joining the family!! I'm just not sure I can call you Mom... You're much to young for that!! Tee!Hee!

Peanut said...

That snowman is waaaay too cute, Lisa! Love him! Such a fab gift idea. Thanks for sharing.

hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...