Friday, August 3, 2012

Have a fantastically magical day!

Designed by Lisa S. for Nicecrane Designs


Happy Friday everyone! I'm here to share with you a card that features an ATC from Alice Through Time ATC/ACEO Backgrounds by Nicecrane Designs. I'm excited about it because I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland and these vintage images are a must have for Alice lovers everywhere. I used Deconstructed Sketch #63 by Jen Shults for sketch inspiration however I did move my sentiment to accommodate my ATC image. ;) There are several fab Alice collage sheets by Nicecrane Designs and here's a little preview.



This card came together super fast with coordinating papers from Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland 8x8 paper pad. Blue crochet trim separates my vertical panels and my pom pom trim adds a vintage touch while my natural twine & button add a homespun touch. I die cut a circle to stamp my sentiment on and a scalloped oval with polka dots adds some whimsy. A little faux stitching around the edge and I was finished in record time.


Designed by Lisa S. for Nicecrane Designs


The Alice collage sheets are wonderful to use for altered art, card making, scrapbooking, ATC's and more. If you fancy these you can see all of them by clicking the graphic below.


I'm entering this card in the Make It Monday Challenge #100, The Ribbon Reel Challenge #33-Button It, Paper Play Challenge Wk. 31-Layer it Up, and I'm linking up with 52 Card Pickup-Wk. 31 at the Old Back Porch.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Stamps: Birthday Surprise (Verve)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: ATC (Nicecrane Designs), Halloween in Wonderland (Graphic 45), cs
Accessories: Spellbinders Std. Circles Lg. & Big Scalloped Ovals Lg.; Vintage Style Buttons (Jenni Bowlin); natural button twine (WMS); black precision pen (American Crafts); blue vintage crochet trim & pom pom trim (LSS)

22 comments:

Janny Jager said...

Hello Lisa

Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog .
I also become one of you.
I love the things you made
they are very beautiful.

Greetings Janny

Words and Pictures said...

Hi Lisa - great work on this card... the image and papers are perfectly paired. I LOVE your 'entwined' button embellishment too. I got some Nicecrane images recently, but haven't used them yet - thank you for giving me the inspiration to start playing!
Alison x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Lisa, love your card and all over how you place the button over my funny Alice picture,,, horayyy for Lisa,,,,,,,,,,I am also an alice fan.

Tracy said...

This is fantastic Lisa! I was never really into Alice until I recently watched the Johnny Depp version movie. The Tim Burton spin always make stuff pretty wild, but I really liked the characters so now I'm an Alice fan. LOL I sure do like how you've used the image on your card. Great job! Hugs!

Lisa Minckler said...

Hugs AIW fan and what a very creative way to incorporate the ATC on a card. The button and twine ensemble looks amazing and the fringe is fantstic. I'm certain you're thrilled with the outcome of this one as I think it's SUPERB! Obviously Ignacio agrees as well. ;D
Beautiful work!
hugs,
L2

Patrice said...

Great Alice card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

Sandie said...

Such a precious card, love the images from the "alice" range.. wow.... and you have a wonderful, and fantastic day Lisa....
Adore your creations, that button and the way you tied the string, is fantastic.

Starr said...

Lisa!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leading me to yours! What gorgeous creations you are so talented, I'll be back often!
Yes, I love our little babies and would love to see a picture of your tri. They are the most loving little balls of fur.
You've brighten my day! Big hug!
Starr

Margaret said...

Such a great idea for using this image (wonder why you picked this theme... :)!I love the papers and the crochet trim. They really pull out the colors from the image of Alice so well! Another lovely design!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Lisa! Love the little pom pom trim and lace! Perfect fit with Alice :)

Peanut said...

Such yummy papers! Wonderful colours and you've worked them so well. And how about that pom-pom trim ... tooo cute! Gorgeous card, Lisa.

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Michelle said...

Hi Lisa

Wow, this is fantastic! Great papers and a wonderful little image. I love the button and twine element and the gorgeous pom pom trim.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Shannon White said...

Just Fabulous Lisa! Love the Wonderful vintage images and Pretty layout and Lovely trim too! Soo Pretty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sandy said...

Lovely Alice in Wonderland image and fab little bobbly ribbon trim.
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy :)

Oscar said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the image and the pom-pom trim!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wonderful image! The way you wrapped the twine and added the button looks so pretty!

Pauline said...

This is fab Lisa, love the image, and the fun pom pom ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Thanks so much for joining in our Lots of Layers Challenge at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

I love the Alice images too! And you did such a nice job on the card! :) Good luck with the challenges! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...