Thursday, August 9, 2012

Are You Ready for Some Prima???

 
 
Hello again fellow crafters! This is another non crafty post, well my previous one did share some handmade flowers so guess it was a wee bit crafty. ;) Anyhoo, I was visiting the blogosphere again this morning with my cup of java and ran across this amazing give-a-way featuring a literal mountain of Prima products by the uber talented Ingvild Bolme. She is celebrating her newly designed blog and we are the lucky beneficiaries. Yay! When you visit http://www.ingvildbolme.com/ (My Prima Paper Art Studio) you'll not only learn more about the give-a-way but you'll be able to see her beautiful new blog and creative side. Is she ever creative! You'll be blown away by the variety of projects and the wonderful techniques she shares. As you may have guessed by now she is a member of the Prima Design Team as well as a product designer for them and it's no surprise they snagged Ingvild because her work is stunning every time. You are guaranteed to come away with a plethora of ideas for creative inspiration. Christmas is around the corner for us crafty folk and I have a lot of handmade crafted items planned so I have to tell you, winning this would be sheer heaven  for me. I didn't want to leave you guys out though so hop on over to her blog and sign up for this amazing give-a-way that ends August 31st at 12:00 pm GMT-time if you are interested . Click on the picture in the right sidebar for the rules and Ingvild will announce the winner by September 5th. Good luck everyone!

BTW, I am still in my crafty space cranking out more handmade flowers, I'll share some more with you in the next day or two as well as some ideas for these amazing flowers. My flower bouquet is growing and that makes me a happy girl. Off to die cut now and all I can say is thank goodness for my Big Kick. :)

Have a happy day!
Lisa

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Can't wait to see more your stunning blooms Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...