Thursday, January 26, 2012

A few more pages...



Hi there and welcome! I have a few more pages to share with you today from my mini album and you can find my previous postings here and here. I'll confess that altered art is one of my favorite ways to paper craft and I'm already working on another mini album behind the scenes. I'm curious to know what is your favorite way to paper craft so please leave a comment and share if you'd like to.

For the above page I kept it pretty low key and let the paper do the work for me. I'll journal on the space provided and a little ribbon and a pretty Prima flower complete this one. Here's my next page...





you'll see that I've stamped this one for a change and added more clear stamps from the scrapbooking kit plus the word "dream" in the corner. I love these stamps and I had the streets of Paris in mind when making this page. (the 86 on the car is for the year we were married :D) My next one is on a softer note...





with pretty flowers, seam binding and a little bling for sparkle. Once again all the papers used are from MME Lost & Found collection and I happened upon these rose fabric stickers by Colorbok that coordinated perfectly. I left this page open so I can place pic's and mementos from our trip and the Paris stamp label by T!m adds the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some time with me today! I hope to have some blog browsing time this afternoon so I can check out your crafty goodness.
Have a sunny day,
Lisa

Paper: MME Lost & Found, chipboard
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen &  Vintage Photo Distress Ink (T!m Holtz), Rouge Chalk Ink(ColorBox)
Accessories: Ameruse Duchess Mix flower (Prima); brown crochet trim (Hobby Lobby); yellow polytwill ribbon (TE); dream (Vintage Treasure Stickers/HOTP); clear stamps from Destinations Scrapbooking Kit (PS); vintage car, one way & Paris stamp label stamps (T!m Holtz); lamppost stamp (Inkadinkadoo); 86 numbers (Paper Girl/The Girls Paperie); seam binding (Prairie Bird Boutique); iridescent bling swirl & paper rose (Recollections); rose fabric stickers (Flea Market/Colorbok); hot pink metallic dew drops (The Robin's Nest)

8 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Your album is looking FANTASTIC! Love the MME paper and all your embelishments.

Lisa Minckler said...

Since I know this is your trip and I am only vicariously accompanying you via pictures; I thought I would tell you how fabulous these additions are to your memory book and leave you with some parting traveling phrases.
"Are we there YET?" "How 'bout now?" "When are we stopping? I'm hungry!" "I have to pee!!"

Hugs to you L1.....
Wonderfully done projects. :D
L2

Unknown said...

Such sweet creations!!! :) Looks great!

Nicecrane Designs said...

woww, I love Paris take a look to my Paris Universal Expo product,,,,,,,thanks for leave some comments on Lisa Minckler work,,,,with my picts....so feel free to choose your favorite product from all my stuff here:

http://nicecranedesigns.com/

Please send me an e-mail to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Lisa! Your mini album is coming together nicely! Lovin' your patterned paper choice and all the ephemera! Makes me want to catch a flight to Paris :)

Margaret said...

More gorgeous pages! This has got to be one amazing book in person! I am so excited for you and your trip! Can't wait to see your pictures and you haven't even left yet!!
As far as favorite paper craft...I love making CAS projects (vintage is my all time favorite, but I just don't seem to have the eye for it!)and one of my favorite things to do is find little goodies at the dollar store or a thrift store and giving it a new life. The majority of 'thinking of you' gifts that I give are from this category.

Unknown said...

Thank You! I checked out your site and fell in love, guess I'm going digital after all. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Margaret for sharing. Our local Goodwill is awesome and I'll have a trash to treasure to share very soon. It's fun to scout out new treasures and I find if I don't have the "feel" for a style that it helps me to CASE others work who do. I learn layer by layer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...