Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Merry Christmas to You...a little early!



It is a gorgeous day here in west Tennessee but the bad weather is on the way unfortunately. My thoughts and prayers are with those in Oklahoma affected by the recent earthquakes and tornadoes. The weather is crazy and I hope it calms down for everyone.

Today's card is one I made using a sentiment & border from Merry Little Christmas by Just Rite Stampers. I love going through their gallery and checking out the inspiration you can find there. Once again I decided to CASE Kathy Jones, Wattle on SCS, and her cute little Christmas card which you can see here on her blog. While I was in the same card gallery I spotted one by Amy Sheffer I'd like to CASE using the exact stamp set in a different way. Such incredible talent on that design team!

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it! The community of crafters is a special one and I join my fellow crafters in expressing my deepest sympathy to the Renz family. Katie Renz died yesterday of Stage 4 Stomach Cancer and left behind a loving husband and three sons. All of them will be celebrating birthdays within the month so I thought it'd be nice to make birthday cards for them as some of Katie's friends have suggested. You can click here for more info if you'd like to send a card.

Have a wonderful day!
~Lisa

Stamps: Merry Little Christmas (Just Rite Stampers)
Ink: Memento's Rosebud, Celadon (Versa Color)
Paper: Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket), cardstock
Accessories: Classic Scalloped Circles Lg. & Standard Circles Lg. (Spellbinders); clear rhinestones (PS); glitter snowflake brads (PS); MiniStitch Doodle Dot template (Crafter's Workshop)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...