Monday, October 31, 2011

Tip Top Challenge 57-Trick or Treat

Hello and Happy Halloween to all those who celebrate this holiday. I am dropping by with the first of two posts today so I can enter this card in the Tip Top Tuesday Challenge and this week's theme is Trick or Treat. I couldn't pass up this one and I am sliding in under the wire, again. Ugh!!! So here's my card and this little vampire is definitely a "trick" in my book. He reminds me of my son when he went as a vampire in '94 and his little sister was only six weeks old. Good grief time flies!






I found this stamp in the clearance bin at Hobby Lobby and snatched it up, so glad I did! I colored him with Copic markers and used the Mojo Monday Week 139 sketch as inspiration. Okay, I am cutting this close so need to get this posted and link up. Hope you'll check out all of the entries because there's so much talent there that will get those creative juices flowing, hehehe.

Be back later with a card I whipped up early this morning....
Happy Halloween,
~Lisa

Stamps: Block Art Give Candy (Stampendous)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: cardstock
Accessories: Lg. Deckled Rectangles (Spellbinders); brads, ribbon (PS); button from stash; lilac twine (MFT); bracket border punch (EK Success)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great fun card, Love the sentiment too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday

Happy Halloween
hugs Samantha :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...