Thursday, October 6, 2011

Color Swatch Challenge

WCMD 2011 - Color Swatch Challenge by Julie Ebersole (EHWCMD1)

EH-WCMD2011ColorChallenge

 
The "mission" if we chose to accept it was to make a card using these colors. I struggled a bit (actually a lot) but here is my card and the third entry for me in Ellen Hutson' World Cardmaking  Day Challenge.



I used black and yellow as accent colors and the lovely corner piece stamp by Penny Black was my DS's suggestion and adds a nice touch. As for the butterflies they were die cut from a DP in Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 collection and embellished with black and red pearls. All four colors are represented in the DP so I didn't stray too much hopefully. :-)

Three down with one to go which means I am off to find some gold foil. See ya tomorrow and hope your day is a good one!

~Lisa

Stamps: Corner Piece (Penny Black), New Beginnings (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Circa 1934 DP (Cosmo Cricket), cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Labels Four (Spellbinders); Loops Punch (MS); red and black pearls (Kaisercraft); twill ribbon (TE store) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...