Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beginnings

Today is a new beginning for me in many ways. I am officially entering the world of blogging and this is my  first post ever! I am excited to begin this journey and to see where it takes me creatively.

I have been inspired by so many talented people in the papercrafting community and today I am sharing a card I made for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #146. Also another first for me. Here is my interpretation of the sketch and I chose to use the Winter Wonderland stamp set which I love, and you will too. Hope you enjoy!

~Lisa

Stamps: Winter Wonderland (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento Rosebud, Memento Black
Accessories: Winter Wonderland Snowflakes Dies (Taylored Expressions), rhinestones (Kaiserkraft), ribbon (TE store), scallops die (QuicKutz), Spellbinders Label 8 Die

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Well wow, I've worked my way back to the very first post and I am completely inspired. Your CAS and also intricate embellishing is marvelous. Something about your style is just fantastic!
It's been a pleasure admiring your work and I think you will certainly inspire MANY people with your wonderful blog. Welcome to the blog world :D
Sincerely,
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...