Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A New Adventure




Good news to share!
I am the newest design team member at ABC Christmas Challenge and I'm super excited to be a part of this team. I love Christmas and it's going to be a lot of fun creating projects all year long. A big thank you to Samantha for the invitation and to Helen and the team for the warm welcome. 
Thanks ladies! 

Every other Wednesday a new challenge begins and this challenge is

 ~   V - Very Cute    ~

As always you can make any item you like as long as it meets the current challenge theme and it's a new project. If you enjoy making Christmas items then check out the rules here  and join us.   

Our sponsor - Zlatoena's Designs - offers cute digital images and graciously supplied the DT with images to use. I used Bunny Christmas Lights on my card and I adore him. It's really hard to believe though, in a few weeks, I'll be putting up our Christmas tree. This year has literally flown by! 

Prize: 2 Free Digi's for our lucky winner.

To create my A2 size card I used dp's from the MME Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pad, a tree die by Verve Stamps, Kaisercraft hot pink bling, a pink button, twine and ribbon. The sentiment is by Hot Off The Press and I used an EK Success border punch to create a fancy border which I outlined with a black Spica glitter pen. The cute image was colored with Wink of Stella glitter pens (light bulbs) and Copic markers for a bit of shading on the rabbit.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
We'd love to have you join us for this challenge! 
For more inspiration drop by the ABC Challenge blog to see the other DT creations and our guest designer's, Sarah Wills, super cute card. 
Also, there's a DT CALL going on until the end of November and you can learn more about it by clicking the link to the blog. 

Thanks for the visit, have a wonderful day.
Lisa xx


13 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Welcome to our team, Lisa. I love this card, stunning colours and design. Luv, Wilma

Paper Profusion said...

Good for you Lisa - you will make a fab addition to team. Super card - love your alternative and cheerful colour scheme. Nicola x

Tracy said...

Congratulations!!! Joining a Christmas card team would be about the only way I'd get my cards done on time. LOL I have always loved that big eared rabbit. Love the colors too. Hugs!

Linda said...

Congratulations to you. Your card is super cute with that bunny all tied up in lights. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Pia S said...

Congrats on your new DT position! A great way to ensure you'll get stocked up on Christmas cards well in advance. I'm no good at using non traditional colors myself, but these colors look great on here with the adorable bunny...

Elaine Stark said...

This is super cute Lisa. Congrats on your new venture. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Helen said...

Welcome aboard Lisa!
I love this card...such bright happy colours...and that bunny it too cute!
Helen x

Wendy said...

So cute, Lisa! Love that cute image and pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Sue Lelli said...

CONGRATS, Lisa! Great way to start with this CUTE card! LOVE the colors and the bunny with tangled lights!

Dorte said...

Great to have you with us Lisa. Love your card, super cute image and pretty papers,
Dorte xx

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love the colours and papers you used and this is such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

SewPaperPaint said...

Great big whopping congratulations on your new DT position! So cool! This is a great card to get things started! Love the ribbon and the fun image!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and I am so pleased you could join our team! yay!!!!!!!!! fabulous! hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...